The global high end synthetic suede market size reached US$ 1,066 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,555 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2023-2028. The rising demand for lightweight materials, widespread product adoption in the automotive industry and various product innovations represent some of the key factors driving the market.
High end synthetic suede is a type of leather manufactured using polyester and other plastic blends. These fabrics are brushed, sanded, or chemically treated to provide the look and feel of napped leather. They are widely used for high-end belts, seat covers for automobiles, inner linings for jackets, and designer hats. High end synthetic suede is easy to sew, care for, and wear and does not peel, shrink, or crack. They are extremely durable, need minimal maintenance, and are resistant to stains, water, and wind. As compared to natural suede, high end synthetic suede is cost-effective and environmentally friendly. As a result, high end synthetic suede is widely used in apparel and accessory applications and the automotive, fashion, and furniture industries.
At present, the widespread product adoption in the automotive industry across the globe is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. High end synthetic suede is widely used due to the rising demand for lightweight materials, especially in steering-wheel covers, shift knobs, and seat covers, which, in turn, is favoring the market growth significantly. Moreover, as it is well suited to handle high-volume usage and resist spills and temperature variations while maintaining its shape and luxurious feel, there is a steadily rising demand for high-end synthetic suede from various industries, which is currently acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, stringent animal welfare laws enforced worldwide are further facilitating the demand for synthetic suede alternatives as they are environmentally friendly. Additionally, the increasing product demand due to its numerous advantages, such as high heat retention abilities and low stretchability, is propelling the market growth. Along with this, the widespread utilization of high end synthetic suede in clothing, shoes, accessories, furniture, and upholstery applications is providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the rising environmental concerns among individuals and the growing awareness regarding sustainable fashion are positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the implementation of various government initiatives to create awareness regarding the potential hazards of leather and extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global high end synthetic suede market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, product, and application.
- Single-sided Leather
- Double-sided Leather
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the high end synthetic suede market based on the type. This includes single leather and double-sided leather. According to the report, single-sided leather represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the high end synthetic suede market based on the product has also been provided in the report. This includes woven and non-woven. According to the report, non-woven accounted for the largest market share.
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the high end synthetic suede market based on the application. This includes automotive, fashion, furniture, and others. According to the report, automotive represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for high end synthetic suede. Some of the factors driving the Europe high end synthetic suede market included its widespread adoption in the fashion industry, product innovations and extensive research and development activities, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global high end synthetic suede market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ecolorica Microfiber S.r.l., Ji’an Sanling Microfiber Co. Ltd., Kolon Industries, Majilite Inc. (Meridian Industries Inc.), Seiren Co. Ltd., Talwar Fabriks, Tapis Corporation, The Mitchell Group, The Rishabh Velveleen Ltd, Toray Industries Inc., WINIW International Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Meisheng New Material Co. Ltd., etc. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Product, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ecolorica Microfiber S.r.l., Ji’an Sanling Microfiber Co. Ltd., Kolon Industries, Majilite Inc. (Meridian Industries Inc.), Seiren Co. Ltd., Talwar Fabriks, Tapis Corporation, The Mitchell Group, The Rishabh Velveleen Ltd, Toray Industries Inc., WINIW International Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Meisheng New Material Co. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global high end synthetic suede market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global high end synthetic suede market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive high end synthetic suede markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global high end synthetic suede market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global high end synthetic suede market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the the high end synthetic suede market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global the high end synthetic suede market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the the high end synthetic suede industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.