The global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market size reached US$ 335.3 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 466.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.45% during 2023-2028.
High pressure grinding rollers (HPGR) are used to reduce the size of rocks and ores. They rely on two rotating rollers that generate high pressure to compress the feed material. They are highly energy efficient as HPGRs direct the feed material straight to the crushing zone and adjust the speed and pressure to avoid wasting energy. They offer high durability and long shelf-life due to their anti-skewing arch frame design that prevents damage. In addition, they provide several benefits, such as high-quality cubical aggregate, low noise, less dust, reduced operational costs, ease of maintenance, and high wear resistance. As it is widely used to process hard and soft rock, construction waste, limestone, river gravel, granite, and basalt, the demand for HPGR is rising across the globe.
High Pressure Grinding Roller (HPGR) Market Trends:
At present, there is a rise in the demand for energy-efficient grinding solutions in the mining industry around the world. This, along with the burgeoning mining industry, represents one of the key factors driving the market. Besides this, the increasing utilization of HPGR in hard rock mining applications is contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing employment of HPGR in iron ores due to their fineness and production of high-quality feed materials is offering a positive market outlook. Additionally, the escalating demand for HPGR in the cement industry on account of the rising construction activities across the globe is propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, governments of several countries are undertaking initiatives to expand metal exploration and the mining sector, which is positively influencing the market. In addition, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce enhanced HPGR for improving reliability, efficiency, and processes in the mining industry.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, power rating, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Non-ferrous Minerals Processing
- Ferrous Metals and Ferroalloys Processing
Breakup by Power Rating:
- 2 x 100 kW - 2 x 650 kW
- 2 x 650 kW - 2 x 1,900 kW
- 2 x 1,900 kW - 2 x 3,700 kW
- 2 x 3,700 kW and Above
Breakup by Application:
- Precious Metal Beneficiation
- Diamond Liberation
- Base Metal Liberation
- Pellet Feed Preparation
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Ore and Mineral Processing
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being ABB Ltd., AGICO Cement Plant, CITIC Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., FLSmidth & Co. A/S, KHD Humboldt Wedag International AG, Maschinenfabrik Köppern GmbH & Co. KG, Metso Outotec Oyj, SGS S.A., Sunkaier, TAKRAF GmbH, The Weir Group PLC and thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG (thyssenkrupp AG). Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Power Rating, Application, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., AGICO Cement Plant, CITIC Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., FLSmidth & Co. A/S, KHD Humboldt Wedag International AG, Maschinenfabrik Köppern GmbH & Co. KG, Metso Outotec Oyj, SGS S.A., Sunkaier, TAKRAF GmbH, The Weir Group PLC and thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions AG (thyssenkrupp AG).
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the power rating?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the high pressure grinding roller (HPGR) industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.