The global hotel and hospitality management software market size reached US$ 3.34 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.64 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.54% during 2023-2028. The rising number of cloud-based hotel management software installations, considerable growth in the tourism sector, and numerous technological advancements in the hotel and hospitality infrastructure represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Hotel management software system refers to the software that is used to assist in and simplify numerous hotel and hotel-based recreational operations with the help of automation. Through the use of a central computer software, the hotel staff is able to manage properties, handle equipment, legality and maintenance, all within the framework of a centralized management system. The system encompasses back-office, reservations, front-office, housekeeping, guest check-in and check-out, point of sale transactions, maintenance, and billing operations. Additionally, it enhances the customer experience through the use of customer relationship marketing (CRM) customized specifically for hotel groups and independent hotels, motels, resorts, restaurants, bed and breakfasts (B&B), guest houses, serviced apartments, and vacation rental homes. Furthermore, it assists in automating the management of inventory and guest interactions as well as the queue management processes. Continual innovations, such as remote check-in, mobile room keys, and room reservations, are resulting in increased popularity of hotel management software.
Hotel and Hospitality Management Software Market Trends:
Considerable growth in the tourism industry resulting in an increased burden of hotel management operations on the global level is acting as a significant driver for the market growth. This can be attributed to the increasing number of hotel chains and affordable stays across popular tourist destinations across the globe. In addition to this, the increasing adoption of online reservations, customer relationship management, and monetary transactions is resulting in a higher uptake of hotel and hospitality management software. Moreover, the escalating demand for cost-effective software as a service (SaaS)-based hotel management software to enhance operational efficiencies and maintain positive customer engagement is impacting the market positively. Besides this, the widespread adoption of smart devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, among the consumers is leading to the augmenting demand for compatible management software for connecting them with the hotel infrastructure. The market is further propelled by the strategic partnerships, collaboration, and numerous mergers and acquisitions (M&As) by various key players. Apart from this, the rising integration of advanced technologies, such as the internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), with these software solutions is creating lucrative opportunities in the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global hotel and hospitality management software market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, hotel type and deployment.
- Hotel Operation Management System
- Integrated Security System
- Hotel Building Automation System
- Guest Service Management System
- Integrated Communication Technology Solutions
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the hotel and hospitality management software market based on the type. This includes hotel operation management system, integrated security system, hotel building automation system, guest service management system, and integrated communication technology solutions.
Hotel Type Insights:
- Business Hotels
- Heritage and Boutique Hotels
- Resorts and Spas
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the hotel and hospitality management software market based on the hotel type. This includes business hotels, heritage and boutique hotels, and resorts and spas. According to the report, business hotels represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the hotel and hospitality management software market based on the deployment has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and on-premises. According to the report, on-premises accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for hotel and hospitality management software. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific hotel and hospitality management software market include continual technological advancements in the hospitality management software, presence of several key players, inflating disposable income levels, rising number of tourism activities, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global hotel and hospitality management software market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Cloudbeds, Guestline Ltd., Infor Inc, Intertec Systems, Johnson Contruls, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sabre Corporation, Sage Group Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Workday Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Hotel Operation Management System, Integrated Security System, Hotel Building Automation System, Guest Service Management System, Integrated Communication Technology Solutions
|Hotel Types Covered
||Business Hotels, Heritage and Boutique Hotels, Resorts and Spas
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cloudbeds, Guestline Ltd., Infor Inc, Intertec Systems, Johnson Contruls, NEC Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Sabre Corporation, Sage Group Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Workday Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global hotel and hospitality management software market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global hotel and hospitality management software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive hotel and hospitality management software markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the hotel type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- What is the competitive structure of the global hotel and hospitality management software market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global hotel and hospitality management software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the hotel and hospitality management software market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global hotel and hospitality management software market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the hotel and hospitality management software industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.