The global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market size reached US$ 8.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.64% during 2023-2028.
In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVDs) are medical equipment used to perform tests on bodily fluids such as blood, stool, urine, etc. to detect infections and diseases. In addition to this, they also help to monitor drug therapies and detect early diagnosis so as to treat a chronic disease at the initial stage. IVD devices can range from simple tests to sophisticated DNA technology including calibrators, software, reagents, control materials, kits and other instruments. To ensure a quality result, IVD tests require specialized packaging which includes bottles, boxes, plates and bags to protect the chemicals and samples.
IVD equipment play a crucial part in the healthcare sector by adding a significant value to medical diagnosis and treatment processes and enhancing the well-being of the general public. A rise in the number of geriatric population and people affected by chronic diseases are the major growth-inducing factors for the IVD packaging market. Additionally, high adaptability of bottles, vials, tubes, etc. for several IVD procedures due to perfectly designed closures facilitates the market growth. Apart from this, recent developments in IVD are projected to increase the quality and functionality of packaging materials without affecting the packaging cost.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product and application.
Breakup by Product:
- Bottles and Vials
- Petri Dishes
Based on product, the market has been segmented into bottles and vials, closures, tubes and petri dishes. Currently, bottles and vials dominate the market, accounting for the largest share.
Breakup by Application:
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Drug Testing
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America is the largest market, holding the majority of the global share.
This report provides a deep insight into the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the in-vitro diagnostics packaging market in any manner.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- What has been impact of COVID-19 on the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- Which are the popular products in the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- What are the key application segments in the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- What is the structure of the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global in-vitro diagnostics packaging market?
- How is in-vitro diagnostics packaging manufactured?