The global integrated workplace management system market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1% during 2023-2028.
An integrated workplace management (IWM) system refers to a next-generation solution used for facility management (FM) in the workplace. It supports organizations by optimizing workplace resources and managing the portfolio, assets and infrastructure. It focuses on real estate expenditure and cost savings through corporate real estate management. The IWM system is also utilized for planning, analyzing the space utility data and performing basic administrative tasks, such as locating coworkers within a larger office space and assigning desks to new employees. Consequently, it helps increase efficiency, transparency, flexibility, and customer satisfaction while significantly boosting business productivity in organizations through FM processes.
Integrated Workplace Management System Market Trends:
The global integrated workplace management system market is primarily driven by the rising trend of automation in FM processes. The shifting preferences of organizations toward digital solutions from conventional approaches for lease, space, facility, asset, project, and maintenance management are also influencing the market growth. Besides this, the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has prompted several companies to adopt advanced IWM solutions with social distancing benefits and risk management capabilities, which are best suited to new regulations and guidelines for safeguarding employees from the virus at the workplace. Moreover, IWM systems offer numerous advantages, such as real-time tracking, energy conservation, recovery in case of disasters, and consolidation of data centers. Furthermore, the integration of advanced analytics, sensors, and Software as a Service (SaaS) with IWM systems is facilitating the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global integrated workplace management system market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment, enterprise size and end use industry.
Breakup by Component:
- Real Estate and Lease Management
- Facilities and Space Management
- Asset and Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Breakup by Deployment:
Breakup by Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
- Real Estate and Construction
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Accruent (Fortive Corporation), ARCHIBUS Inc, FM:Systems, FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, iOFFICE, MRI Software LLC, Nuvolo, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Trimble Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment, Enterprise Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accruent (Fortive Corporation), ARCHIBUS Inc, FM:Systems, FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, iOFFICE, MRI Software LLC, Nuvolo, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Trimble Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global integrated workplace management system market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global integrated workplace management system market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global integrated workplace management system market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?