The Japan LED market size reached US$ 5.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.64% during 2023-2028.
Japan started promoting its semiconductor lighting technology as early as 1998 with its “21st Century Lighting Project,” and is regarded as one of the earliest nations to initiate LED industry policies. Although till 2010, the Japanese government remained unsuccessful in promoting LED lighting as standard-setting was delayed. But the industry gained momentum after the March 2011 earthquake in Fukushima, when all the nuclear power plants running in the country were closed and resulted in a huge power supply gap. To resolve the problem of power shortages, the Japanese government phased-out incandescent light bulbs and started focusing on the implementation of energy efficient LED lighting systems. Japan today has one of the highest penetration rates for LED’s. The LED market in Japan is fairly concentrated with Nichia Corporation representing the biggest player in the country.
This report provides a deep insight into the Japan LED market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for LED manufacturers, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Japan LED market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Japan LED market report, along with forecasts for the period 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and installation type.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Panel Lights
- Down Lights
- Street Lights
- Tube Lights
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Installation Type:
- New Installation
- Retrofit Installation
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Installation Type
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Japan LED market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Japan LED industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Japan LED industry?
- What is the breakup of the Japan LED market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the Japan LED market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the Japan LED market on the basis of installation type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Japan LED industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Japan LED industry?
- What is the structure of the Japan LED industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Japan LED industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Japan LED industry?