The global magnetic stirrer market size reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3% during 2023-2028.
A magnetic stirrer, also known as a magnetic mixer, is a laboratory equipment comprising a rotating magnet or stationary electromagnet that generates a rotating magnetic field to stir fluids and create a homogenous mixture. The process of magnetic stirring helps in boosting sensor response time by allowing the measuring instruments to acquire stable readings. It operates silently and assists in stirring closed systems without the need for isolation. Moreover, owing to its compact size, a magnetic stirrer can be cleaned and sterilized more quickly than conventional devices like stirring rods.
Magnetic stirrers are relatively reliable, easy to use, and aid in meeting the required safety standards. They are preferred over gear-driven motorized stirrers as they are more efficient and have no moving external parts which can break or wear out. As a result, their demand is increasing for various chemical, pharmaceutical, microbiological, biotechnological and medical applications such as dissolving nutrients and solids, growing microorganisms, and averting suspended matter from settling during titration. Further, these stirrers are used in dialysis, extraction, oil analysis, soil suspending, organic synthesis, pH measurement and sample preparation. In recent years, manufacturers have been financing research and development activities to introduce new designs that reduce time and improve work efficiency. Apart from this, an increase in the number of testing and research facilities worldwide is anticipated to catalyze the demand for magnetic stirrers in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global magnetic stirrer market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, display type and end-user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Regular Magnetic Stirrer
- Hot-Plate Magnetic Stirrer
- Multi-Position Magnetic Stirrer
Breakup by Display Type:
Breakup by End-User:
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Research Laboratories and Institutes
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Corning Incorporated, Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd., IKA Works GmbH & Co. KG, Scientific Industries, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cole-Parmer, Azzota Scientific, Dynalab Corp., Hanna Instruments, Heidolph Instruments GmbH & CO. KG, Neu-tec Group Inc., SCILOGEX, LLC, and Troemner, LLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Display Type, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Corning Incorporated, Grant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd., IKA Works GmbH & Co. KG, Scientific Industries, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cole-Parmer, Azzota Scientific, Dynalab Corp., Hanna Instruments, Heidolph Instruments GmbH & CO. KG, Neu-tec Group Inc., SCILOGEX, LLC, and Troemner, LLC
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global magnetic stirrer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global magnetic stirrer industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global magnetic stirrer industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the display type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global magnetic stirrer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global magnetic stirrer industry?
- What is the structure of the global magnetic stirrer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global magnetic stirrer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global magnetic stirrer industry?