The North America airborne ISR market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.18% during 2024-2032.
|Market Growth Rate (2024-2032)
Airborne ISR stands for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems that help in tracking as well as identifying targets in an area of interest. These systems employ three types of electronic sensors including electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) sensors, radar, and signals intelligence (SIGINT) systems. Airborne ISR systems offer distinctive security operations for enhancing military personnel protection. Owing to this, they are largely employed by various defense authorities to acquire data from potential enemies and improving national security.
The North America airborne ISR market is being currently being driven by several factors. The rising demand for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) has stimulated the demand for the next generation airborne ISR systems in the defense sector in the region. Furthermore, various technological innovations, such as stealth ISR aircraft, wireless sensors, EnRoute command and control, have positively influenced the growth of the airborne ISR market. Moreover, several countries in the region, such as the US, are making large investments in ISR payloads to enhance military surveillance, intelligence and border security. Apart from this, the prevailing tensions with Mexico have also led to an increase in ISR capabilities for preventing illegal migration and the establishment of drug trafficking organizations.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America airborne ISR market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on platform, system, type, fuel type and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Platform
- Market by System
- Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEWC)
- Maritime Petrol
- Airborne Ground Surveillance (AGS)
- Electronic Warfare
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Market by Type
- Market by Fuel Type
- Hydrogen Fuel-Cells
- Battery Operated
- Solar Powered
- Market by Application
- Manned Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Unmanned Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Platform, System, Type, Fuel Type, Application, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America airborne ISR market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America airborne ISR market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America airborne ISR market?
- What is the breakup of the North America airborne ISR market on the basis of platform?
- What is the breakup of the North America airborne ISR market on the basis of system?
- What is the breakup of the North America airborne ISR market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America airborne ISR market on the basis of fuel type?
- What is the breakup of the North America airborne ISR market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America airborne ISR industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America airborne ISR industry?
- What is the structure of the North America airborne ISR industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America airborne ISR industry?