The North America biocatalysts market size reached 44,700 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 63,700 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2023-2028.
Biocatalysts are defined as substances made from biological (non-human) materials or enzymes, which help in modifying or increasing the rate of a chemical reaction. Some of the common biocatalysts include microbes, lipases, proteases, cellulases and amylases. They are organic, biodegradable, and have high catalytic efficiency and the ability to operate under mild conditions. Owing to the aforementioned properties possessed by biocatalysts, they are widely used in various industries, including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, detergents and textiles.
North America Biocatalysts Market Trends:
The North America biocatalysts market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising environmental concerns have increased the demand for biocatalysts in the production of biochemicals, biofuels and other biomaterials. Furthermore, biocatalysts also help in waste reduction, which makes them highly efficient to be used in the region’s chemical industry. Apart from this, several biocatalysts, such as carbohydrase, protease, and lipase, act as digestive, anti-staling, and softening agents for food and beverages. Additionally, they also help in increasing the shelf life of edibles that is further driving the market growth. Moreover, rising technological innovations in the pharmaceuticals industry have also propelled the demand for biocatalysts in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America biocatalysts market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and source.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Cleaning Agent
- Biofuel Production
- Agriculture and Feed
Breakup by Source:
Breakup by Country:
- United States
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, Source, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America biocatalysts market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America biocatalysts market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America biocatalysts market?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalysts market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalysts market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America biocatalysts market on the basis of source?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America biocatalysts industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America biocatalysts industry?
- What is the structure of the North America biocatalysts industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America biocatalysts industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America biocatalysts industry?