The North America cement market size reached 185.5 Million Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 244.4 Million Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% during 2023-2028.
Cement, also known as ordinary Portland cement (OPC) is a fine grey-colored product which is specifically used for structural purposes. It contains high amounts of iron oxide and manganese oxide along with limestone, silica, gypsum and clay. Grey cement is much durable, strong and versatile in comparison to the white cement. Based on these features, grey cement is employed in construction of high-rise buildings, bridges, dams, flyovers and, other residential and industrial complexes.
Being a developed region, North America represents a stable market for cement owing to the demand in construction of skyscrapers, retail stores and other industrial complexes. Renovation and re-modeling trends have resulted in emerging design and construction innovations fueling the demand for cement in the region. Being a center for tourist attraction, North America is witnessing several restorations of historical monuments for saving the architectural aesthetics, which will continue to spur the demand in the upcoming years.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America cement market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America cement market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America cement market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Market by End-Use
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End-Use, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America cement market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America cement market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America cement market?
- What is the breakup of the North America cement market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America cement market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America cement industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America cement industry?
- What is the structure of the North America cement industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America cement industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America cement industry?