The North America cheese market size reached 5.5 Million Metric Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 6.7 Million Metric Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.45% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Cheese is a dairy product that is made by coagulating the milk protein casein. Its variety primarily depends on the origin of milk, pasteurization, butterfat content, bacteria, mold, processing and aging. As compared to milk, cheese has a longer shelf life and it provides protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus and other vital nutrients. Some of the widely consumed varieties of cheese include mozzarella, cheddar, feta, parmesan and roquefort.
The North America cheese market is experiencing moderate growth owing to the large consumer base, on-the-go lifestyle of consumers and high demand for unprocessed cheese in the region. Moreover, the easy availability of the product and new flavor innovations are anticipated to strengthen the demand for cheese in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America cheese market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on source, type, product, distribution channel and format.
- Key Regions Analyzed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Source
- Cow Milk
- Buffalo Milk
- Goat Milk
- Market by Type
- Market by Product
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Market by Format
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America cheese market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America cheese market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Million Metric Tons
||Source, Type, Product, Distribution Channel, Format, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America cheese market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America cheese market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America cheese market?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of source?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the North America cheese market on the basis of format?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America cheese industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America cheese industry?
- What is the structure of the North America cheese industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America cheese industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America cheese industry?