The North America home automation systems market reached a value of US$ 12.35 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Home automation systems, also known as domotics, refer to technological solutions designed for automatically controlling various electronic devices installed in a house. They can control and monitor air-conditioning, heating, lighting, power control, entertainment and, fire and security. These systems enable an individual to easily monitor his home using a computer interface on a tablet or a smartphone, based on personal preferences. At present, aspirational lifestyles and a drive to achieve a high standard of living are influencing consumers to invest in sophisticated technologies like home automation systems. Besides this, the evolution and mass commercialization of smart homes has led to a large-scale modification in this market.
The North America home automation systems market is currently driven by several factors. Rising consumer awareness about technological innovations and optimized energy consumption are some of the factors that are supporting the growth of the market in the region. Moreover, home automation systems help in saving a significant amount of energy and utility costs as they can be used for regulating outlets or appliances, thereby enhancing the product demand. In addition to this, increased need for safety and compliance with the stringent government regulations have also fueled the market growth. Furthermore, owing to the emergence of several modern renovation and redecoration trends, the overall demand for home automation systems is projected to escalate in North America in the next few years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America home automation systems market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on application and type.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- Lighting Control
- Security and Access Control
- HVAC Control
- Market by Type
- Luxury (Custom) Home Automation Systems
- Mainstream Home Automation Systems
- DIY (Do-it-yourself) Home Automation Systems
- Managed Home Automation Systems
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Type, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America home automation systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America home automation systems market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America home automation systems market?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America home automation systems market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America home automation systems industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America home automation systems industry?
- What is the structure of the North America home automation systems industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America home automation systems industry?