The North America portable medical and healthcare devices market reached a value of US$ 26 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 14% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Portable medical and healthcare devices help to save and improve the quality of life by detecting diseases and improving their diagnosis, treatment and patient monitoring, thereby reducing healthcare costs. On account of this, medical devices represent a fast-growing segment of the healthcare sector. Medical devices represent an extraordinarily varied product group, ranging from simple disposable supplies to surgical implements, patient treatment and monitoring systems. The trend towards smaller, more portable medical equipment is affecting nearly every aspect of the modern medical care. Portable devices allow medical teams to provide high quality care immediately and therefore the market for these devices is growing rapidly.
North America portable medical and healthcare devices market are driven by several factors. Lifestyle diseases are considered as one of the major epidemiologic trends prevalent in the region. The fast-paced environment has altered the lifestyle choices of people and has stimulated the rise in number of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The other major attributes of this lifestyle improvisation have been increasing prevalence of non-communicable diseases, fueled by rise in smoking, alcohol use and obesity. The escalating prevalence of lifestyle diseases in the region is expected to be the major driver for the portable healthcare medical devices market in the coming years. In addition to this, rapidly aging population has necessitated the need for constant health monitoring and is also fueling the market growth. Apart from this, the portable medical and healthcare device market encompasses a particularly imposing spectrum of constant technological innovations in the detection, diagnosis, and the monitoring of different diseases, enabling the market to bring more varied products and devices to cater the specific needs of the patients. Moreover, rising levels of health consciousness has generated immense growth potential for portable medical and healthcare devices.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market in any manner.
- North America Portable Medical and Healthcare devices Market
- Key Regions Analyzed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Device Type
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices
- Foetal Monitoring Devices
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Anaesthesia Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Health and Fitness Devices
- Smart Wrist-Wearables
- Smart Garments
- Chest Straps
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Device Type, Region
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market?
- What are the key regions in the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market?
- What is the breakup of the North America portable medical and healthcare devices market on the basis of device type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America portable medical and healthcare devices industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America portable medical and healthcare devices industry?
- What is the structure of the North America portable medical and healthcare devices industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America portable medical and healthcare devices industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America portable medical and healthcare devices industry?