The North America rainwater harvesting market size reached US$ 386.1 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 485.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% during 2023-2028.
Rainwater harvesting refers to the collection and storage of rainwater for future use. Rainwater can be collected from rooftops, roads, open grounds and natural water bodies, such as rivers. A typical rainwater harvesting system contains a catchment, in which the rainwater is captured, and a conveyance system that transfers water from catchment to the storage tank. In the storage tank, the water is treated for removing pollutants, if any. This processed rainwater can be then used for irrigation, gardening, drinking, domestic purposes as well as conservation of wetlands. A set-up for harvesting rainwater can be built in individual homes, residential colonies or apartments, educational institutions, club houses, hospitals, farmhouses, farmlands, and industrial areas.
North America rainwater harvesting market is currently being driven by several factors. The easy installation and customization process of rainwater harvesting system has fueled its demand in the region. In line with this, the overall cost of installation and operation of these systems is much lesser than that of a water purifying or pumping system. This makes rainwater harvesting an economical way of preserving water. Moreover, with the growing population, there is a rise in the demand for water in the region. Further, rainwater harvesting is reducing the dependency on groundwater and helping in mitigating concerns regarding water scarcity and depleting ground water levels. Additionally, rainwater, when collected, can be used for numerous purposes, which include flushing toilets, washing, watering plants, composting, rinsing vegetables, and fire protection.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America rainwater harvesting market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on harvesting method and end-user.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Harvesting Method
- Market by End-User
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Harvesting Method, End-User, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America rainwater harvesting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America rainwater harvesting market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America rainwater harvesting market?
- What is the breakup of the North America rainwater harvesting market on the basis of harvesting method?
- What is the breakup of the North America rainwater harvesting market on the basis of end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America rainwater harvesting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America rainwater harvesting industry?
- What is the structure of the North America rainwater harvesting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America rainwater harvesting industry?