The North America rice bran oil market size reached 60,000 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 70,000 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3% during 2023-2028.
Rice bran oil is extracted from the outer brown layer of rice, which is known as rice bran. It currently represents one of the most nutritious and healthy edible oils due to the presence of abundant natural bioactive phytoceuticals. It is considered to have an ideal ratio of saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and essential fatty acids. Rice bran oil is also known as heart oil on account of the presence of a unique antioxidant, Oryzanol, which is not found in any other edible oil. Owing to this, rice bran oil finds wide applications in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care industries.
The North America rice bran oil market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health awareness among consumers about the nutritional benefits offered by the rice bran oil has catalyzed its demand in the region. The oil is also helpful in fighting health issues, such as Alzheimer’s, cancer and some gastrointestinal disorders; reducing allergic reactions and strengthening the immune system. Owing to this, rice bran oil is used in the production of various pharma products. Additionally, rice bran oil contains several anti-aging properties, on account of which its demand is escalating across the cosmetic and personal care industries in the region. Apart from this, rice bran oil finds numerous applications in the food industry for producing shortenings, margarine, dressings, mayonnaise, sauces, non-dairy creamers, whipped toppings, potato chips and baked goods.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America rice bran oil market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on end-use and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by End-Use
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Offline Sales
- Online Sales
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America rice bran oil market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America rice bran oil market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||End-Use, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America rice bran oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America rice bran oil market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America rice bran oil market?
- What is the breakup of the North America rice bran oil market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America rice bran oil market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America rice bran oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America rice bran oil industry?
- What is the structure of the North America rice bran oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America rice bran oil industry?