The North America shrimp feed market size reached 223.4 Kilo Tons in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 345.3 Kilo Tons by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.96% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|223.4 Kilo Tons
Market Forecast in 2032
|345.3 Kilo Tons
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Shrimp feed is the adequate food formulation that is required for producing healthy shrimp. It is utilized for meeting the essential nutritional requirements of farmed shrimp, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids. The use of good quality feed in shrimp farming helps in improving the production volume and increase profit. In addition to this, optimal feed formulation is crucial to attain maximum nutrient retention by the shrimp. Shrimp feed is developed and tested by different nutritional experts before it is supplied to the market.
The North America shrimp feed market is being driven by several factors. The demand for shrimp is increasing rapidly in the region owing to its several health benefits, such as high protein content, omega-3, iodine and phosphorus. Moreover, due to rising levels of health consciousness among consumers, the demand for protein-rich seafood, such as shrimp, has witnessed strong growth in the region. Besides this, the need for ready-to-eat and easy-to-cook shrimp products is also increasing, which has catalyzed the volume production for high-quality shrimp feed. Furthermore, various forms of purified feed additives are being introduced in the market. These ingredients help in improving the growth and increase the production of shrimp across the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America shrimp feed market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type and ingredient.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Market by Ingredient
- Soybean Meal
- Fish Meal
- Wheat Flour
- Fish Oil
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Type, Ingredient, Country
|United States, Canada
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 3699
Five User License: US$ 4699
Corporate License: US$ 5699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America shrimp feed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America shrimp feed market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America shrimp feed market?
- What is the breakup of the North America shrimp feed market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America shrimp feed market on the basis of ingredient?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America shrimp feed industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America shrimp feed industry?
- What is the structure of the North America shrimp feed industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America shrimp feed industry?