The North America wireless charging market size reached US$ 3,915.6 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9,171.5 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.3% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Wireless charging refers to the process of transferring electrical power to portable, battery-powered devices without the use of wires. It is a convenient, durable and safe method of charging wearables, tablets, multi-copters, electric toys, smartphones, laptops, power tools, service robots and medical devices. On account of this, wireless charging technology is being widely utilized across several end-use industries such as manufacturing, automotive and healthcare.
North America wireless charging market is currently being driven by the introduction of an innovative range of wireless chargers by several manufacturers. For instance, the launch Q4 wireless bundle to Q3 wireless chargers, which offer optimum charging speed along with a compact and portable size was recently witnessed in the region. Additionally, the increasing popularity of electric vehicles in North America has also encouraged manufacturers to make substantial investments in safe and efficient battery chargers. Moreover, wireless chargers are hassle-free, and they allow different devices to charge simultaneously irrespective of the dimensions of charging sockets. Further, due to the rapid technological advancements and diverse product range, the market for wireless charging has gained traction across the region.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America wireless charging market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America wireless charging market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America wireless charging market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, transmission range and application.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Technology
- Inductive Charging
- Resonant Charging
- Radio Frequency Based Charging
- Market by Transmission Range
- Short Range
- Medium Range
- Long Range
- Market by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Transmission Range, Application, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America wireless charging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America wireless charging market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America wireless charging market?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of transmission range?
- What is the breakup of the North America wireless charging market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America wireless charging industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America wireless charging industry?
- What is the structure of the North America wireless charging industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America wireless charging industry?