The global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market size reached US$ 3.96 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.08 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.46% during 2023-2028. The burgeoning healthcare industry, rising prevalence of pancreatic cancer, and the escalating demand for chemotherapy to kill pancreatic cancer cells represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics are medical procedures used to diagnose pancreatic cancer and provide treatment. These therapeutics and diagnostics comprise ultrasound, computerized tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission tomography (PET) scans. They rely on an endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) that uses an ultrasound device to produce images of the pancreas from inside the abdomen. They help in monitoring the location of the tumor due to an uncontrollable growth of cells in the pancreas. They assist in performing a biopsy to remove a small sample of tissue for examination under a microscope. They also aid in laboratory investigations, such as a complete blood count (CBC), liver enzyme tests for biliary obstruction, and fasting glucose and glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C) tests. As a result, pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics find applications in hospitals and specialty centers across the globe.
Pancreatic Cancer Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market Trends:
At present, the rising prevalence of pancreatic cancer due to the increasing geriatric population and excessive smoking habits among the masses represents one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market. Besides this, there is an increase in the development of molecular biology, drugs, and diagnostic technology around the world. This, along with the thriving healthcare industry, is currently propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the escalating demand for chemotherapy to kill pancreatic cancer cells by preventing them from growing and dividing is positively influencing the market. Moreover, governing agencies of several countries are extensively investing in pancreatic cancer clinical trial testing and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) repair inhibitors combined with chemotherapy. They are also focusing on enhancing the growth of pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics by approving drugs in the clinical phase. Apart from this, key players operating in the industry are introducing a humanized monoclonal antibody that promotes the anti-tumor immune response for treating esophageal and gastroesophageal junction and pancreatic cancer. They are also developing and introducing kit-based testing to detect pancreatic cancer by determining BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants and assessing genomic instability, which is projected to contribute to the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Targeted Therapies
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market based on the type. This includes diagnostics (imaging, biopsy, endoscopic ultrasound, and others) and treatment (targeted therapies, chemotherapy, surgery, and others). According to the report, treatment accounted for the largest market share.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market based on application has also been provided in the report. This includes hospitals, clinics, and others. According to the report, hospitals represented the leading segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics. Some of the factors driving the North America pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market included advancements in diagnostic technologies, emerging therapies and treatment options, increasing healthcare expenditure, and government initiatives and funding.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies include AstraZeneca plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Immunovia AB, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
- Diagnostics: Imaging, Biopsy, Endoscopic Ultrasound, Others
- Treatment: Targeted Therapies, Chemotherapy, Surgery, Others
||Hospitals, Clinics, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AstraZeneca plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Immunovia AB, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the pancreatic cancer therapeutics and diagnostics industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.