The global pro speakers market size reached US$ 2,357.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,001.0 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.00% during 2023-2028.
A professional speaker is used to record sounds, set up sound reinforcement systems, and mix audio by high-end customers for studio-quality audio equipment. They offer an accurate, transparent, uncolored reproduction of the tonal qualities of the source audio, thereby providing natural playback of the recorded material. Typically, these speakers are used in studios for recording songs and albums by trained record producers, sound engineers, audio engineers, and audio technicians. These devices ensure the output ensures high-accuracy residential installed surround sound and distributed audio. Professional speakers find extensive applications in the production of audio for television broadcasts, radio broadcasts, and sound reinforcement applications, such as live concerts and DJ performances.
Pro Speakers Market Trends:
The market is majorly driven by the accelerating demand for professional audio speakers in the commercial sector. This can be attributed to the to the flourishing music industry, along with a paradigm shift in consumer behavior towards live music events and exhibitions. Moreover, the increasing number of new bars and nightclubs opening and the replacement of old sound systems in existing nightclubs and bars are resulting in the installation of improved sound systems, thereby fueling the market. Moreover, various product innovations and futuristic inventions in wireless digital technology, and the integration of the internet of things (IoT) with professional audio equipment are providing an impetus to the market. The market is further propelled by the rapid utilization of pro audio equipment in sporting events due to the rise in investments in sports sponsorship. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include continuous developments in complementary digital technologies, the advent of new start-ups with advanced product portfolios, rapid urbanization, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global pro speakers market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, format, amplification method, distribution channel and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Point Source
- Line Array
- Sub Woofers
Breakup by Format:
Breakup by Amplification Method:
- Passive Speakers
- Powered Speakers
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
Breakup by End User:
- Large Venues and Events
- Educational Institutes
- Government and Military
- Studio and Broadcasting
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being B&c Speakers, B&W Group Ltd., Bose Corporation, CELTO Acoustique Ltd., CODA Audio GmbH, D&B Audiotechnik GmbH & Co. KG, K-Array, Klipsch Group Inc. (Voxx International), L-Acoustics Group, Meyer Sound Laboratories Incorporated, Renkus-Heinz Inc., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Sony Group Corporation and Yamaha Corporation. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product, Format, Amplification Method, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B&c Speakers, B&W Group Ltd., Bose Corporation, CELTO Acoustique Ltd., CODA Audio GmbH, D&B Audiotechnik GmbH & Co. KG, K-Array, Klipsch Group Inc. (Voxx International), L-Acoustics Group, Meyer Sound Laboratories Incorporated, Renkus-Heinz Inc., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Sony Group Corporation and Yamaha Corporation.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global pro speakers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global pro speakers market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the format?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the amplification method?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end users?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global pro speakers market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the pro speakers market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global pro speakers market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the pro speakers industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.