The global ready-to-drink cocktails market size reached US$ 977.2 Million in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,415.8 Million by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.58% during 2024-2032. The increasing demand for RTD beverages, rising influence of western drink culture, and the growing trend of gifting unique premium items represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 977.2 Million
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 2,415.8 Million
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Ready-to-drink (RTD) cocktails are pre-packaged, single-serve alcoholic beverages that are ready for consumption at the time of purchase. They are generally available in various flavors and types, including margaritas, martinis, and bloody Mary, which are based on vodka, gin, and rum. They are easy to store, have a longer shelf life, and do not require refrigeration. They eliminate the need for bartending skills and the handling of alcohol to improve the safety of consumers. They also minimize the need for cleaning up after making cocktails from scratch and effort as compared to traditional cocktails. At present, RTD cocktails are gaining popularity among consumers on account of their enhanced convenience, reduced preparation time, and cost efficiency.
Ready-to-Drink Cocktails Market Trends:
The increasing demand for RTD beverages, such as packaged cocktails, on account of rapid urbanization, busy lifestyles, and expanding purchasing power of individuals represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth around the world. Moreover, the growing sales of premium RTD cocktails on account of the increasing influence of western drink culture, rapid urbanization, busy lifestyles, and the expanding purchasing power of consumers is creating a positive outlook for the market. Besides this, there is a rise in the number of commercial spaces, such as distilleries, microbreweries, cafes, restaurants, bars, quick serving restaurant (QSR) chains, and hotels, which offer a variety of RTD cocktails. This, coupled with the growing collaboration of alcohol brands with these establishments to launch numerous endorsement programs, is influencing the market positively. In addition, key manufacturers are introducing new and creative flavors like coconut, pineapple, mango, jalapeno, sriracha, smoked bacon, basil, grapefruit, chocolate, coffee, and caramel to expand their product portfolio and existing sales. They are also financing marketing strategies, such as celebrity endorsements and social media campaigns, to expand their market reach and profitability. Product manufacturers are also adopting innovative and environment-friendly packaging on account of the rising trend of gifting unique premium items, such as RTD cocktails. Furthermore, the emerging trend of home delivery services via online retail channels that provide convenience, a vast catalog, fast shipping facilities, discounted deals, and numerous payment methods is propelling the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global ready-to-drink cocktails market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type, packaging, and distribution channel.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the ready-to-drink cocktails market based on the type. This includes malt-based, spirit-based, and wine-based. According to the report, spirit-based represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the ready-to-drink cocktails market based on the packaging has also been provided in the report. This includes bottles and cans. According to the report, bottles accounted for the largest market share.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Liquor Stores
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the ready-to-drink cocktails market based on the distribution channel. This includes hypermarkets and supermarkets, bottles, and liquor stores. According to the report, hypermarkets and supermarkets represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for ready-to-drink cocktails. Some of the factors driving the North America ready-to-drink (RTD) cocktails market included increased preference for RTD beverages, product innovations, marketing strategies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global ready-to-drink cocktails market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Bacardi Limited, Brown–Forman Corporation, Diageo plc, Manchester Drinks Company Ltd., Pernod Ricard, Suntory Holdings Limited, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Distribution Channel
||Malt-Based, Spirit-Based, Wine-Based
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Bottles, Liquor Stores
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, Bacardi Limited, Brown–Forman Corporation, Diageo plc, Manchester Drinks Company Ltd., Pernod Ricard, Suntory Holdings Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ready-to-drink cocktails market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging?
- Which is the most attractive packaging in the ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global ready-to-drink cocktails market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global ready-to-drink cocktails market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the ready-to-drink cocktails market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global ready-to-drink cocktails market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the ready-to-drink cocktails industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.