The global semiconductor dry strip systems market size reached US$ 359.10 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 486.67 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.04% during 2023-2028. The rising demand for consumer electronics, burgeoning semiconductor industry, and the increasing demand for high-quality semiconductor devices represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A semiconductor dry strip system is used to eliminate the masking layers from the wafer without causing any damage to surface materials. It comprises an inductively coupled plasma (ICP) source and a twin chamber design that operates independently with a dedicated vacuum transfer module for maximum process flexibility and extendibility. It is used for minimizing oxidation and silicon loss without damaging equipment while meeting the needs of advanced technology. It assists in removing hard mask materials, anti-reflective coating (ARC), organic residue, and dry film-resistant ash. It offers high plasma density, low particle performance, enhanced mean-time-between-clean, low consumable cost, and improved fluorine process capability. As it provides high surface integrity, precise wafer temperature control, and full-spectrum optical emission spectroscopy (OES) endpoint detection option, the demand for semiconductor dry strip system is rising across the globe.
Semiconductor Dry Strip Systems Market Trends:
At present, the rising demand for consumer electronics, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops, represents one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market. Besides this, key players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce advanced dry strip that generates plasmas or gaseous chemistries to eliminate mask residues and films from wafers. They are also focusing on residue-free stripping and low-damage results while enhancing the strip capacity, which is propelling the growth of the market. In line with this, the growing demand for advanced semiconductor dry strip systems due to the increasing number and complexity of thin-film layers needed for each wafer is currently positively influencing the market. In addition, there is an increase in the demand for dry strip systems in cost-sensitive memory applications to provide advanced levels of productivity while marinating the lowest cost of ownership across the globe. This, along with the thriving semiconductor industry, is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Moreover, the increasing demand for high-quality semiconductor devices in the automotive industry is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, governing agencies of several countries are investing in the semiconductor industry to promote the development of domestically manufactured equipment, which is offering a favorable market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global semiconductor dry strip systems market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on the type and application.
- Element Semiconductor
- Compound Semiconductor
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the semiconductor dry strip systems market based on the type. This includes element semiconductor and compound semiconductor.
- Consumer Electronics
A detailed breakup and analysis of the semiconductor dry strip systems market based on application has also been provided in the report. This includes consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, and others. According to the report, consumer electronics accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for semiconductor dry strip systems. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific semiconductor dry strip systems market included the burgeoning semiconductor industry, rising sales of consumer electronics, increasing investments by governing agencies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global semiconductor dry strip systems market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies include Applied Materials Inc., Lam Research Corporation, Mattson Technology Inc., PSK Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Element Semiconductor, Compound Semiconductor
||Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Industrial, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Applied Materials Inc., Lam Research Corporation, Mattson Technology Inc., PSK Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global semiconductor dry strip systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global semiconductor dry strip systems market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive semiconductor dry strip systems markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the semiconductor dry strip systems market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the semiconductor dry strip systems market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global semiconductor dry strip systems market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global semiconductor dry strip systems market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the semiconductor dry strip systems market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global semiconductor dry strip systems market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the semiconductor dry strip systems industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.