The global sleeve labels market size reached US$ 14.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 19.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% during 2023-2028. The growing demand in the automotive industry for temper-evident packaging, rising adoption to increase brand awareness and product visibility, and increasing utilization to prevent exposure to different temperatures and light conditions represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Sleeve labels are applied to various products, such as bottles, cans, and containers. They rely on several printing technologies, such as gravure, letterpress, flexographic, digital, and offset. They are manufactured using numerous materials, such as plastic, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), oriented polystyrene (OPS), polypropylene terephthalate glycol (PETG), and polyester. They are waterproof and can withstand ultraviolet (UV) rays and humid and moist environments effectively. They offer versatility, cost-effectiveness, flexibility, durability, 360-degree coverage, and effective print even on irregular shapes. They assist in allowing high-quality graphics and text to be printed on the entire surface area of the label. Besides this, they are beneficial in attracting the attention of customers by offering catchy labels. As a result, sleeve labels are widely utilized in the automotive, food and beverage (F&B), chemical, pharmaceutical, and personal care and cosmetic industries across the globe.
Sleeve Labels Market Trends:
At present, the increasing employment of sleeve labels, as they assist in increasing product visibility and creating brand awareness of a business, represents one of the major factors influencing the market positively. Moreover, the rising adoption of sleeve labels in the automotive industry for temper-evident packaging of fuel additives, cleaners, and sealants is contributing to the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing adoption of sleeve labels due to the increasing popularity of digital printing among the masses around the world is offering a positive market outlook. Additionally, the rising utilization of sleeve labels that are equipped with tracking and tracing systems, such as radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips and quick response QR codes, is strengthening the growth of the market. Besides this, the increasing adoption of stretch labels, as they provide high elasticity is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. In addition, there is a rise in the demand for unique, customizable, and attractive packaging solutions. This, coupled with the increasing adoption of sleeve labels in the food and beverage (F&B) industry on account of stringent regulations for labeling, is impelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising utilization of sleeve labels, as they prevent exposure to different temperatures and light conditions, is supporting the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global sleeve labels market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, printing technology, application, and end use.
- Stretch Sleeves
- Shrink Sleeves
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the sleeve labels market based on the type. This includes stretch sleeves and shrink sleeves. According to the report, shrink sleeves represented the largest segment.
Printing Technology Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the sleeve labels market based on the printing technology has also been provided in the report. This includes gravure, flexographic, offset, digital, and letterpress. According to the report, gravure accounted for the largest market share.
- Pressure Sensitive
- Heat Transfer
- Heat-Shrink and Stretch and Glue-Applied
A detailed breakup and analysis of the sleeve labels market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes pressure sensitive, heat transfer, in-mould, and heat-shrink and stretch and glue-applied.
End Use Insights:
- Personal Care and Home Care
A detailed breakup and analysis of the sleeve labels market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and home care, chemicals, and others. According to the report, beverages accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for sleeve labels. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific sleeve labels market included the growing demand for cosmetic products with proper labeling, rising adoption of sleeve labels due to stringent labeling regulations, increasing consumption of various food and beverages (F&B) products among individuals, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global sleeve labels market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Amcor Plc, Avery Dennison Corporation, Berry Global Inc, Bonset America Corporation, Brook + Whittle Ltd, CCL Industries Corp (Ccl Industries Inc), Eastman Chemical Company, Fuji Seal International, Inc., Huhtamaki Oyj, Klöckner Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG, Multi-Color Corporation (Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Printing Technology
- End Use
||Stretch Sleeves, Shrink Sleeves
|Printing Technologies Covered
||Gravure, Flexographic, Offset, Digital, Letterpress
||Pressure Sensitive, Heat Transfer, In-Mould, Heat-Shrink and Stretch and Glue-Applied
|End Uses Covered
||Food, Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Home Care, Chemicals, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amcor Plc, Avery Dennison Corporation, Berry Global Inc, Bonset America Corporation, Brook + Whittle Ltd, CCL Industries Corp (Ccl Industries Inc), Eastman Chemical Company, Fuji Seal International, Inc., Huhtamaki Oyj, Klöckner Pentaplast Europe GmbH & Co. KG, Multi-Color Corporation (Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global sleeve labels market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global sleeve labels market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global sleeve labels market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive sleeve labels market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the sleeve labels market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the printing technology?
- Which is the most attractive printing technology in the sleeve labels market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the sleeve labels market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the sleeve labels market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global sleeve labels market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global sleeve labels market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the sleeve labels market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global sleeve labels market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the sleeve labels industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.