The global soil conditioners market size reached US$ 6.4 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.21 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.12% during 2023-2028. The surging prevalence of soil-borne diseases, rising food security concerns, and the growing construction activities represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Soil conditioners are made from natural and synthetic materials, such as compost, manure, peat moss, lime, gypsum, perlite, and vermicompost. They are applied to the soil before planting and as a top dressing around the established plants. They are added to improve the physical, chemical, and biological properties of the soil. They are used to enhance soil fertility, texture, structure, nutrient content, and water holding capacity and promote plant health. They are also utilized to stabilize the soil by improving its strength, permeability, and bearing capacity. At present, the growing adoption of landscaping ventures like vertical gardens is catalyzing the demand for soil conditioners across the globe.
Soil Conditioners Market Trends:
The surging prevalence of soil-borne diseases and considerable growth in the agriculture sector represent one of the major factors driving the demand for soil conditioners around the world. Moreover, rapid urbanization, rising global population, declining arable land, and the growing food security concerns are increasing the sales of soil conditioners to improve crop yield. This, coupled with the rising demand for high-quality food grains, is favoring the growth of the market. In addition, due to the increasing environmental conditions, governing agencies of different countries are undertaking measures to promote sustainable and technologically advanced agriculture practices. They are promoting to usage of remote sensing, a global positioning system (GPS), and smart sensors in the agricultural sector that helps collect data on soil properties, weather, and soil conditions in real time to apply soil conditioners accordingly and optimize crop performance. Besides this, various financial institutions are providing credit to farmers at low-interest rates for buying soil conditioners to enhance soil health. Furthermore, there is an increase in the utilization of soil conditioners with fly ash and cement for constructing bridges, parking decks, and marine structures. This, along with rising construction activities in residential and commercial areas and the growing investments in the expansion of smart cities, is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the expanding number of sports turfs like parks, athletic fields, and golf courses on account of the increasing participation of individuals in recreational sports and fitness activities is strengthening the growth of the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global soil conditioners market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, soil type, solubility, and crop type.
Product Type Insights:
- Green and Farmyard Manure
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the soil conditioners market based on the product type. This includes organic (compost, green and farmyard, peat, and others) and inorganic (polymers and gypsum). According to the report, organic (compost, green and farmyard, peat, and others) represented the largest segment.
Soil Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the soil conditioners market based on the soil type has also been provided in the report. This includes sand, clay, loam, and silt. According to the report, loam accounted for the largest market share.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the soil conditioners market based on the solubility. This includes water soluble and hydrogels. According to the report, water soluble represented the largest segment.
Crop Type Insights:
- Cereals and Grains
- Oilseeds and Pulses
- Fruits and Vegetables
A detailed breakup and analysis of the soil conditioners market based on the department has also been provided in the report. This includes cereals and grains, oilseeds and pulses, fruits and vegetables, and others. According to the report, cereals and grains accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for soil conditioners. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific soil conditioners market included the rising rural population, increasing farming activities, government initiatives, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global soil conditioners market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Delbon, Evonik Industries AG (RAG-Stiftung), Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, Humintech Gmbh, Jaipur Bio Fertilizers, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Omnia Specialities Pty, Oro Agri Europe S.A, Profile Products LLC, Saint-Gobain, The Fertrell Company, Timac Agro International (Groupe Roullier), UPL Limited, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Soil Type
- Crop Type
|Product Types Covered
- Organic: Compost, Green and Farmyard Manure, Peat, Others
- Inorganic: Polymers, Gypsum
|Soil Types Covered
||Sand, Clay, Loam, Silt
||Water Soluble, Hydrogels
|Crop Types Covered
||Cereals and Grains, Oilseeds and Pulses, Fruits and Vegetables, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Delbon, Evonik Industries AG (RAG-Stiftung), Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, Humintech Gmbh, Jaipur Bio Fertilizers, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Omnia Specialities Pty, Oro Agri Europe S.A, Profile Products LLC, Saint-Gobain, The Fertrell Company, Timac Agro International (Groupe Roullier), UPL Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global soil conditioners market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global soil conditioners market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global soil conditioners market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive soil conditioners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the soil conditioners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the soil type?
- Which is the most attractive soil type in the soil conditioners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the solubility?
- Which is the most attractive solubility in the soil conditioners market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the crop type?
- Which is the most attractive crop type in the soil conditioners market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global soil conditioners market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global soil conditioners market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the soil conditioners market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global soil conditioners market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the soil conditioners industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.