The United States cable accessories market size reached US$ 7.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 11.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% during 2023-2028.
Cable accessories refer to essential components of power cable networks designed to connect cables and insulate conductors in direct contact with the earth. They are extensively used for establishing transmission and distribution (T&D) networks for electricity, telephone, and internet systems. In the United States, with the advent of modern technologies such as impendence stress control-based heat-shrinkable tubing, new materials as well as production processes, cable accessories have become compact and more reliable against electric stress.
The United States represents one of the largest markets for cable accessories. The market is primarily driven by the expanding T&D network, coupled with the rapid adoption of smart grid technology in the region. The construction of new housing complexes and buildings has also escalated the sales of power cables and related accessories. In addition, the demand for high-speed connectivity and advancements in cable technology are further creating a positive impact on the market. Furthermore, various initiatives undertaken by the US Government focus on upgrading the existing grid infrastructure by using new transmission lines.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the United States cable accessories market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on voltage, installation and end user.
Breakup by Voltage:
- Low Voltage Cable Accessories
- Medium Voltage Cable Accessories
- High Voltage Cable Accessories
Breakup by Installation:
- Overhead Cable Accessories
- Underground Accessories
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Voltage, Installation, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States cable accessories market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States cable accessories market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the voltage?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States cable accessories market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?