The United States maritime information market size reached US$ 477.0 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 723.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7% during 2023-2028.
Maritime information solutions provide essential information and data to understand the events occurring in marine transportation. They assist vessels in adapting to dynamic sea conditions by providing several parameters that help users and organizations make better operational and strategic decisions. They also enhance the overall productivity, safety, and efficiency of marine operations. In the United States, maritime information solutions are deployed with Automatic Identification System (AIS) to monitor naval traffic while avoiding collisions with other ships.
The United States maritime information market is primarily driven by a rise in the development of maritime information systems for national defense. Besides this, the integration of big data analytics with maritime information is being used to manage and monitor disaster management and volcano monitoring in the region. The adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) or machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services with the support of cloud platforms is also improving the efficiency of maritime information systems. Furthermore, manufacturers are developing new technologies and financing research and development (R&D) activities to attain accurate signal detection from naval vessels.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States maritime information market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end user.
Breakup by Application:
- Maritime Information Analytics
- Maritime Information Provision
- Vessel Tracking
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
Breakup by End User:
- Intelligence and Security
- Search and Rescue
- Government Agency
- Port Management
- Business Intelligence
- Commercial Fishing
- Commercial Shipping
- Hydrographic and Charting
- Commercial Offshore
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States maritime information market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States maritime information market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States maritime information market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?