The United States online video platform market size reached US$ 355 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 698 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% during 2023-2028.
Online video platform (OVP), provided by a video hosting service, enables users to upload, convert, store and play back video content on the Internet with a structured, large-scale system that generates revenue. The video content is generally uploaded via a hosting service website, mobile or desktop application, and other application program interface (API). The video content can be short to full-length TV shows and movies, which is stored on the video host’s server. OVPs form an essential part of the digital marketing strategy as they are more likely to attract users.
The United States represents one of the largest online video platform markets in the North American region. The market is primarily driven by the increasing penetration of digital video content. High-quality internet services and the rising consumer’s purchasing ability also allow them to spend on paid video streaming platforms. Besides this, the market growth is propelled by professionals and marketers who rely heavily on videos, webinars and video content to deliver critical communication, training and marketing information. The trend of online classes and the advent of e-learning and digital classrooms are also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, numerous technological innovations across the country have led to the development of a wide range of OVPs, which deliver a better video streaming experience.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States online video platform market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on model type, application and product type.
Breakup by Model Type:
- UGC Model
- DIY Model
- SaaS Model
Breakup by Application:
- Media & Entertainment Industry
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Model Type, Application, Product Type, Region
|| Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States online video platform market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States online video platform market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the model type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States online video platform market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?