The United States PET packaging market size reached US$ 20.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 27.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.48% during 2023-2028.
|United States PET Packaging Market Size in 2022
||US$ 20.9 Billion
|United States PET Packaging Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 27.3 Billion
|United States PET Packaging Market Growth Rate 2023-2028
Polyethylene terephthalate, or PET, is a thermally stable, durable and unbreakable plastic. It is resistant to microorganisms and has emerged as an innovative and attractive packaging solution in numerous industries. It maintains the quality of the packaged content and protects it from degradation by exhibiting high dimensional stability and resistance to moisture, alcohol, or solvents. PET packaging also provides resistance to diluted alkalis and halogenated hydrocarbons. It is manufactured by melting pellets of PET resin and extruding the molten liquid into various shapes as per requirement.
The United States PET packaging market is primarily driven by the growing presence of strict food security policies. The increasing awareness regarding eco-friendly products is also propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, there has been a rise in the demand for multi-packs and combination products with the emerging trend of convenient and on-the-go food consumption. Furthermore, its low production and shipping costs are also prompting manufacturers to adopt PET packaging.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States PET packaging market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on packaging type, form, pack type, filling technology and end user.
Breakup by Packaging Type:
- Rigid Packaging
- Flexible Packaging
Breakup by Form:
- Amorphous PET
- Crystalline PET
Breakup by Pack Type:
- Bottles and Jars
- Bags and Pouches
- Lids/Caps and Closures
Breakup by Filling Technology:
- Hot Fill
- Cold Fill
- Aseptic Fill
Breakup by End User:
- Beverages Industry
- Bottled Water
- Carbonated Soft Drinks
- Milk and Dairy Products
- Household Goods Sector
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Packaging Type, Form, Pack Type, Filling Technology, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States PET packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States PET packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pack type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the filling technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States PET packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?