The global voltage supervisor ICs market size reached US$ 2.47 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.37 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during 2023-2028. The widespread product adoption across aerospace and marine industries, rising security concerns, and increasing incidences of robberies and thefts represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Voltage supervisor integrated circuits (ICs) are devices that monitor or supervise a system's power supply. They are widely used to ensure proper system power, prevent processor brownout conditions, and monitor a voltage rail that leads to performance issues or system failure. They are also used by pairing with microcontrollers and processors that often have multiple supply rails, each with a tight window of accuracy. These rails require accurate supervisors to disable the processor when these voltages are out of spec to prevent brownout conditions. Voltage supervisor ICs assist in providing extra diagnostic coverage and redundant safety monitoring in systems that require functional safety, such as safety integrity level (SIL) or automotive SIL (ASIL) ratings. As a result, they find extensive applications across the communication, consumer electronics, and automotive industries.
Voltage Supervisor ICs Market Trends:
The rising demand for energy-efficient electronic products across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing power consumption and the growing inclination toward power conservation are favoring the market growth. Moreover, the widespread product utilization in consumer electronics, such as digital cameras, Bluetooth devices, MP3 players, intelligent instruments, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and industrial controllers, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the increasing demand for residential automation for domestic activities, such as lighting, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation systems is facilitating the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of nano power ultra-low voltage supervisor that helps extend battery life for low power applications and minimizes current consumption is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing product adoption to address several system’s needs, such as power concerns during system power on, fault conditions, or handshake with embedded processors, is propelling the market growth. Along with this, the increasing product application in the industrial sector with processors, voltage regulators, and sequencers is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the rising demand for voltage supervisor ICs in the communications industry for smartphones, battery packs, and telecom power systems is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Other factors, including increasing digitization, the widespread adoption of smartphones, various technological advancements, and rising expenditure capacities of consumers, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global voltage supervisor ICs market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Multiple Voltage Monitor
- Single Voltage Monitor
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the voltage supervisor ICs market based on the type. This includes multiple and single voltage monitors.
- Computing Applications
- Consumer Electronics
A detailed breakup and analysis of the voltage supervisor ICs market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes communication, computing applications, consumer electronics, automotive and industrial. According to the report, communication accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for voltage supervisor ICs. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific voltage supervisor ICs market included rising security concerns, widespread utilization in the automotive industry, and increasing expenditure capacities.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global voltage supervisor ICs market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Infineon Technologies AG, Maxim Integrated (Analog Devices Inc.), Renesas Electronics Corporation, Rohm Co. Ltd., Semiconductor Components Industries LLC, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Infineon Technologies AG, Maxim Integrated (Analog Devices Inc.), Renesas Electronics Corporation, Rohm Co. Ltd., Semiconductor Components Industries LLC, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global voltage supervisor ICs market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global voltage supervisor ICs market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive voltage supervisor ICs markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global voltage supervisor ICs market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global voltage supervisor ICs market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the voltage supervisor ICs market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global voltage supervisor ICs market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the voltage supervisor ICs industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.