The Asia Pacific archery equipment market size reached US$ 952 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,358 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
Archery equipment refers to gears and tools, including bow and arrows, finger tabs, bracers, stringers, quiver, bow stands, and targets. A bow is a flexible staff attached to the string for pulling the arrow easily. The bowstring helps to string and unstring the bow, while the finger tab helps prevent injury on fingers.
The introduction of digitalized tools represents one of the primary factors driving the sales of archery equipment in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, the growing consciousness among individuals about the benefits of archery, including enhanced upper body strength, and improved focus and hand-eye coordination, is positively influencing the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising number of sports clubs and gaming zones and the easy availability of advanced training facilities for archers are driving the market. However, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the imposition of lockdown restrictions in various countries of the region have led to temporary closures of leading manufacturing units. This has negatively affected the overall market growth. It will witness normalcy once lockdown restrictions are uplifted.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific archery equipment market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, end user and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Bows and Bow Accessories
Breakup by End User:
- Individual Consumer
- Clubs and Gaming Zones
- Sports Organizers
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Speciality and Sports Shops
- Departmental and Discount Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, End User, Distribution Channel, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific archery equipment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific archery equipment market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific archery equipment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?