The Asia Pacific butterfly valve market size reached US$ 4,039 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 5,386 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
A butterfly valve is widely utilized to start, monitor or stop the flow of gases or fluids in a pipe. It is a quarter-turn rotational shut-off valve comprising a seal, stem, disc, accumulator and two semi-circular plates. As it is economical, reliable, and can be easily operated through handles and gears, it finds extensive application in various industrial verticals in the Asia Pacific region.
Rapid urbanization and the growing global population have led to an increase in construction activities in the Asia Pacific region. This represents one of the major factors fueling the growth of the butterfly valve market. Moreover, governments of various countries in the region are investing in municipal water treatment infrastructure to protect the natural water bodies from contamination and promote the re-utilization of water. This is boosting the sales of butterfly valves in the region. However, the imposition of lockdowns and temporary closure of various manufacturing units due to the sudden coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak have negatively affected the market. The butterfly valve market in the Asia Pacific region will experience growth once lockdown relaxations are introduced.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Asia Pacific butterfly valve market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material type, design, function and end-use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
- Plastic Lined Butterfly Valve
- Metal Lined Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Material Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Breakup by Design:
- Centric Butterfly Valve
- Single-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Triple-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Function:
- On/Off Valve
- Control Valve
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Water and Wastewater Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Chemical Industry
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Material Type
- End-Use Industry
|Product Types Covered
||Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve, Plastic Lined Butterfly Valve, Metal Lined Butterfly Valve
|Material Types Covered
||Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Others
||Centric Butterfly Valve, Single-Eccentric Butterfly Valve, Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve, Triple-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
||On/Off Valve, Control Valve
|End-Use Industries Covered
||Oil and Gas Industry, Water and Wastewater Industry, Power Generation Industry, Chemical Industry, Others
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific butterfly valve market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific butterfly valve market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific butterfly valve market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?