The global butterfly valve market size reached US$ 10.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 14.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during 2023-2028.
A butterfly valve is a quarter-turn rotational shut-off valve that is used to start, regulate and stop the flow of gases or fluids through a pipe. It consists of two semi-circular plates hinged at the center along with a seal, stem, disc and an actuator, which can be operated through handles and gears. The device is economical, highly reliable and requires low maintenance, and is crucial in several applications across water supply and treatment plants, chemical industry, oil and gas industry, power generation systems, etc.
Growing industrialization, along with the rising trend of automation in the oil and gas industry, is among the key factors driving the growth of the market. Butterfly valves are extensively used in the extraction of crude oil and gas from refineries, oil terminals and depots. They are also utilized to enhance the operational efficiency of the industrial production process. Furthermore, increasing investments for power generation in developing nations are also expected to catalyze the market growth. The development of smart cities, which have high energy utilization, has also accelerated the adoption rate of the product. Additionally, there is a growing demand for stainless steel variants which can withstand high pressure and are maintenance-free. They are compact in size, lightweight and have low operational costs, owing to which they are widely used in paper and pulp production, fuel handling, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Other factors, including the production of butterfly valves using 3D printing technology and the incorporation of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) for performance enhancements, are projected to drive the butterfly valve market growth further.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the global butterfly valve market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the butterfly valve industry in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global butterfly valve market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, material type, design, function and end-use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rubber Lined Butterfly Valve
- Plastic Lined Butterfly Valve
- Metal Lined Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Material Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
Breakup by Design:
- Centric Butterfly Valve
- Single-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Double-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
- Triple-Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Breakup by Function:
- On/Off Valve
- Control Valve
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Water and Wastewater Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Pentair PLC, Weir Group PLC, AVK Group A/S, Crane Company, Schlumberger Limited, Velan, Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA and Honeywell International Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Material Type, Design, Function, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Pentair PLC, Weir Group PLC, AVK Group A/S, Crane Company, Schlumberger Limited, Velan, Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA and Honeywell International Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global butterfly valve market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global butterfly valve industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global butterfly valve market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global butterfly valve industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global butterfly valve industry?
- What is the structure of the global butterfly valve industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global butterfly valve industry?