The Asia Pacific DNA sequencing products market size reached US$ 4.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8% during 2023-2028.
DNA sequencing refers to the scientific method of determining the sequence of nucleotides and analyzing the location and distribution of restricted sites. These nucleotides are considered as the building blocks of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), which include adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine (C) and thymine (T). DNA sequencing products refer to the scientific instruments that are widely utilized by research professionals to analyze the DNA samples and the distribution of nucleotides in nucleic acid. Apart from this, these products also help in analyzing DNA linked disorders and understanding the complex structure of diseases in order to manufacture personalized medicines.
The market in the Asia Pacific region is primarily driven by significant growth in biotechnology. Along with this, continual technological advancements in the field are creating a positive outlook for the market. For instance, the introduction of advanced next-generation sequencing (NGS) products, such as DNBSEQ technology platforms that offer a wide range of sequencing applications, including deep exome, whole genome, transcriptome and epigenome sequencing, is providing a boost to the market growth across the region. Apart from this, the increasing investments by public and private agencies in genomics and bioinformatics and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to introduce improved and efficient sequencing products in the market, are contributing to the market growth further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific DNA sequencing products market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and end user.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Consumables and Reagents
Breakup by Application:
- Reproductive Health
- Personalized Medicine
Breakup by End User:
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals and Clinics
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, End User, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific DNA sequencing products market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific DNA sequencing products market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific DNA sequencing products market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?