The Asia Pacific FMD vaccine market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Foot and mouth disease (FMD) refers to a transboundary animal disease that affects various animal species such as cattle, buffaloes, pigs, goats, and wild animals. They are infected by a virus that belongs to the Aphthovirus genus of the Picornaviridae family. FMD vaccine is one of the widely used control measures for the disease that can have a potentially devastating impact on the environment, society and the economy. The FMD vaccination approaches include mass vaccination applied to target animal populations, zones, and high-risk areas. At present, new inactivated FMDV DIVA markers and purified protein-based vaccines are in advanced development stages.
Asia Pacific represents the largest market for FMD vaccines, primarily driven by the increasing cattle population in the region, which accounts for more than half of the total population. The market is further propelled by the high livestock population and growing awareness regarding FMD across the region. Moreover, various countries in this region are developing a species-based vaccination strategy to control FMD outbreaks. Governments of several countries are also funding and launching initiatives and campaigns, thus leading to the bulk purchasing of FMD vaccines.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific FMD vaccine market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on animal type, vaccine type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Animal Type:
- Sheep and Goat
- Others (buffalo, camels, deer)
Breakup by Vaccine Type:
- Conventional Vaccines
- Oil based Vaccines
- Aluminium Hydroxide/Saponin Based Vaccines
- Emergency Vaccines
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Government Organizations
- Private Vet
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Animal Type, Vaccine Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Korea, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 2999
Corporate License: US$ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccine market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccine market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the animal type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vaccine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccine market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?