The Europe foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccine market size reached US$ 79 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 149 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.14% during 2023-2028.
Foot and mouth disease (FMD) refers to an animal disease that affects cattle, buffaloes, pigs, sheep, and numerous other wildlife species. This disease is caused by the virus belonging to the Aphthovirus genus of the Picornaviridae family. The global disparity between virus control and eradication has created the need for effective vaccination for the disease. This vaccine is an essential tool that is used to combat FMD while optimizing vaccine-based control programs.
The Europe FMD vaccine market is primarily driven by the prevalence of FMD in the bordering countries of the European continent. The presence of two intergovernmental vaccine banks, namely the International Vaccine Bank (IVB) and the European Union Vaccine Bank (EUVB), is also propelling the growth of the market. These authorities either maintain a vaccine bank or have contracted commercial vaccine manufacturers to hold FMD vaccine and antigen on their behalf. Furthermore, as biosecurity of laboratories and vaccine production facilities is essential, the European Commission for the Control of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (EUFMD) has set detailed biosecurity aspects. Due to this, laboratories and producers in the EU have to comply with these standards to get approval under EU Directive 2003/85 to work with the FMD virus.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccine market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on animal type, vaccine type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Animal Type:
- Sheep and Goat
- Others (buffalo, camels, deer)
Breakup by Vaccine Type:
- Conventional Vaccines
- Oil based Vaccines
- Aluminium Hydroxide/Saponin Based Vaccines
- Emergency Vaccines
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Government Organizations
- Private Vet
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Animal Type, Vaccine Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||Turkey, Georgia, Armenia
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccines market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccines market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the animal type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vaccine type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe foot and mouth disease (FMD) vaccines market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?