The Asia Pacific gaming peripherals market size reached US$ 1,259 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,194 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% during 2023-2028.
Gaming peripherals are used with laptops or personal computers (PCs) to provide a seamless gaming experience. Keyboards, mice, joysticks, speakers and head-mounted displays (HUD) are some of the commonly utilized gaming peripherals. At present, the growing popularity of virtual gaming is escalating the demand for gaming peripherals in the Asia Pacific region.
The increasing number of professional gamers represents one of the key factors bolstering the market growth in the Asia Pacific region. Apart from this, advancements in wireless technologies, along with the escalating demand for online games, is stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, the growing popularity of location-based entertainment (LBE) is another factor catalyzing the demand for gaming peripherals in the region. Moreover, several companies are organizing gaming tournaments to promote their products in the region. Besides this, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) mass outbreak and lockdowns imposed by governments of various countries have increased the demand for home entertainment, such as virtual reality (VR) games. This, in turn, is providing lucrative opportunities to manufacturers operating in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific gaming peripherals market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, gaming device type, technology and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Gaming Device Type:
- PC (Desktop/Laptop)
- Gaming Consoles
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Gaming Device Type, Technology, Distribution Channel, Country
||China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific gaming peripherals market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific gaming peripherals market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gaming device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific gaming peripherals market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?