The South Korea gaming peripherals market size reached US$ 282.2 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 494.5 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during 2023-2028.
Gaming peripherals are used with personal computers (PCs) or laptops to improve the overall gaming experience. They are either offered with games or can be purchased separately as per the requirement. At present, the strong gaming culture in South Korea and the escalating demand for competitive online games are providing lucrative opportunities to manufacturers operating in the country to launch innovative products and expand their existing consumer base.
The easy availability of advanced gaming consoles and ultra-high-definition (UHD) TVs and personal computers (PCs) represents one of the key factors stimulating the market growth. Moreover, the increasing adoption of multiplayer video games and advancements in gaming mice are some of the other growth-inducing factors bolstering the market growth. Apart from this, the growing popularity of wireless and smart gaming peripherals, along with the introduction of haptic-enabled gaming peripherals for musical games, is also contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and social distancing measures implemented by the Government has escalated the demand for e-sports, and virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) games. This, in turn, is influencing the market growth positively.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the South Korea gaming peripherals market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, gaming device type, technology and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Gaming Device Type:
- PC (Desktop/Laptop)
- Gaming Consoles
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product Type, Gaming Device Type, Technology, Distribution Channel, Region
||East, West, Southwest, Southeast
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the South Korea gaming peripherals market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the South Korea gaming peripherals market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the gaming device type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the South Korea gaming peripherals market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?