The Asia Pacific sapphire glass market size reached US$ 378.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,042.3 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9% during 2023-2028.
Sapphire glass is synthetically produced by subjecting aluminum oxide powder under extreme heat and pressure in cylindrical sticks. It provides numerous advantages, including low dielectric loss, resistance against high temperature, and excellent strength and electrical insulation. Moreover, as it offers longer life and consumes less energy, sapphire glass is used in light-emitting diode (LED) based lighting to deliver a wider beam angle and prevent stray current from spreading to other circuit elements. It also finds applications in the manufacturing of scratchproof watches, camera cover lenses and smartphone touch sensors.
In the Asia Pacific region, sapphire glass is employed in the defense and military sector for manufacturing transparent armor systems, countermeasure systems, electro-optical windows, bullet-resistant glass and vision systems. It is also used for fabricating windows of commercial aircraft and drones as it protects electronics during harsh weather conditions. Moreover, sapphire glass is employed in the healthcare industry for producing medical-surgical devices. This, along with the increasing demand for smart devices on account of inflating disposable incomes, changing lifestyle patterns and the rising penetration of the internet, is positively influencing the market growth in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Asia Pacific sapphire glass market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- High Grade Transparency Sapphire Glass
- General Transparency Sapphire Glass
Breakup by Application:
- Optical and Mechanical Instruments
- Safety Establishments
- Medical Devices
Breakup by Country:
- South Korea
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Type, Application, Country
|China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Others
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Asia Pacific sapphire glass market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Asia Pacific sapphire glass market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific sapphire glass market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?