The United States sapphire glass market size reached US$ 295.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 749.6 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 16.5% during 2023-2028.
Sapphire glass is a synthetic crystal produced by heating and pressing aluminum oxide powder into cylindrical sticks. It is transparent, durable, reliable and more resistant to thermal shock than stainless steel. Due to these properties, it is extensively utilized in the manufacturing of electronic devices, such as tablets, smartphones and laptops, which are integrated with digital output displays. Besides this, sapphire glass finds applications in the production of watches, bullet-proof glass, windows of armored vehicles and visors or screens in military body armor suits.
The increasing utilization of sapphire glass in the manufacturing of LED and semiconductor products represents one of the key factors bolstering market growth. Apart from this, as sapphire glass offers a broad transmission range from ultraviolet (UV) to mid-infrared wavelengths and is capable of withstanding extreme environmental conditions and fluctuations in temperature, its applications are expanding in various end use industries. Moreover, key players are manufacturing versatile sapphire glass products that can be installed in flame detectors and analyzers for hazardous materials and combustible gas leaks in the petrochemical industry. This is projected to create a positive influence on the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States sapphire glass market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- High Grade Transparency Sapphire Glass
- General Transparency Sapphire Glass
Breakup by Application:
- Optical and Mechanical Instruments
- Safety Establishments
- Medical Devices
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
Scope of the Report
Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
|Product Types Covered
||High Grade Transparency Sapphire Glass, General Transparency Sapphire Glass
||Smartphones, Watches, Optical and Mechanical Instruments, Safety Establishments, Medical Devices, Others
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States sapphire glass market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States sapphire glass market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States sapphire glass market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?