The global beer adjuncts market size reached US$ 56.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 78.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% during 2023-2028. The rising popularity of craft beer, the shifting preferences toward lower calorie beers, and the escalating demand for gluten free alternatives represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Beer Adjuncts Market Size in 2022
||US$ 56.8 Billion
|Beer Adjuncts Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 78.7 Billion
|Beer Adjuncts Market Growth Rate 2023-2028
Beer adjuncts refer to non-malt ingredients added to the brewing process alongside malted grains, typically barley, to enhance flavor, color, aroma, texture, or fermentability. These adjuncts can include a wide range of ingredients such as corn, rice, wheat, oats, rye, sugars, honey, fruits, herbs, spices, and coffee or chocolate. The use of adjuncts in beer brewing allows brewers to experiment with different flavors and characteristics, adding complexity and diversity to the final product. They can also contribute to the body, sweetness, and mouthfeel of the beer, as well as impart specific flavors and aromas. In addition, they increase the potential alcohol content of the beer without significantly impacting flavor, allowing brewers to achieve desired alcohol levels and create different beer styles. Moreover, fruits, spices, and other adjuncts are often utilized in specialty and craft beers to create unique and innovative flavor profiles. Owing to these benefits, beer adjuncts are gaining immense popularity across the globe.
Beer Adjuncts Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the emerging popularity of craft beer and specialty beers, such as fruit-infused beers, barrel-aged beers, and spiced beers. In addition, health-conscious consumers are seeking beers with lower calorie and carbohydrate content. Consequently, brewers are utilizing adjuncts like rice, corn, and alternative sweeteners to produce lighter and more session beers that appeal to this consumer segment. Besides this, with the increasing awareness of gluten sensitivity and dietary preferences, there is an escalating demand for gluten-free and alternative grain beers, which is accelerating the utilization of sorghum, quinoa, or buckwheat to create gluten-free beer options that cater to this expanding market segment. Moreover, various advancements in brewing techniques, such as cold-steeping, dry-hopping, or late adjunct additions, allow brewers to extract maximum flavor and aroma from adjuncts. These techniques contribute to nuanced and balanced flavor profiles and drive the use of specific adjuncts in brewing. Furthermore, the rising disposable incomes of individuals, the growing trend of socializing, and the increasing usage of organic ingredients like locally sourced fruits, organic grains, and environmentally friendly sweeteners to align with consumer preferences for sustainable products are also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global beer adjuncts market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and form.
- Unmalted Grains
- Unmalted Corn
- Unmalted Rice
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the beer adjuncts market based on the type. This includes unmalted grains (unmalted corn, unmalted rice, and others), sugar, cassava, potatoes, and others. According to the report, unmalted grains represented the largest segment.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the beer adjuncts market based on the form has also been provided in the report. This includes dry and liquid. According to the report, dry accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for beer adjuncts. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific beer adjuncts market included the escalating demand for craft beer, the increasing preference for gluten free beer variants, and various advancements in manufacturing processes.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global beer adjuncts market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Brewers Supply Group Inc (Rahr Corporation), Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., Kerry Group plc., Muntons plc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Unmalted Grains: Unmalted Corn, Unmalted Rice, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Brewers Supply Group Inc (Rahr Corporation), Briess Malt & Ingredients Co., Kerry Group plc., Muntons plc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global beer adjuncts market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global beer adjuncts market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global beer adjuncts market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive beer adjuncts market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the beer adjuncts market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- Which is the most attractive form in the beer adjuncts market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global beer adjuncts market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global beer adjuncts market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the beer adjuncts market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global beer adjuncts market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the beer adjuncts industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.