The China geopolymer market size reached US$ 2,048.8 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8,452.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 29% during 2023-2028.
Geopolymer refers to an inorganic ceramic material characterized by networks of mineral molecules linked with covalent bonds. It has an amorphous microstructure at room temperature, due to which it has a high heat resistance and can be used for thermal insulation. It is also extensively used for fire and heat resistant coatings and adhesives, medical applications, high-temperature ceramics, and toxic and radioactive waste encapsulation.
The China geopolymer market is primarily driven by rapid urbanization, which has resulted in the establishment of numerous power plants for successfully delivering power to a growing population and industrial centers across China. Additionally, the rising emphasis on developing novel low-CO2 binders like geopolymers to meet the need for concrete is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Furthermore, the geopolymer demand for manufacturing railroad sleepers is expected to rise on account of the opportunities created by the Chinese economy.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the China geopolymer market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application and end use industry.
Breakup by Application:
- Cement and Concrete
- Furnace and Reactor Insulators
- Decorative Artifacts
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Building Construction
- Art and Decoration
Breakup by Region:
- North and Northeast
- South Central
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, End Use Industry, Region
|| North and Northeast, Northwest, East, South Central, Southwest
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China geopolymer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China geopolymer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the China geopolymer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?