The global doppler ultrasound market size reached US$ 2.46 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.17 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during 2023-2028. The growing incidences of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, and kidney diseases, the rising demand for early diagnosis and monitoring, and continual technological advancements represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Doppler ultrasound is a non-invasive test that utilizes high-frequency sound waves to estimate blood flow in arteries and veins. It is used to detect sound waves reflected from moving objects, such as red blood cells, and the flow of blow is measured by gauging the rate of alteration in its frequency. By measuring the rate of change in sound wave frequency, the procedure can assess the velocity of blood flow and detect obstructions in blood vessels. Doppler ultrasound involves a technician using a handheld transducer device to examine blood flow by pressing it against the skin and moving it across the body as needed. Unlike more invasive methods, such as angiography, which requires dye injection and X-ray imaging, Doppler ultrasound is non-invasive and pain-free as it only involves high intensity sound waves. It finds extensive applications in investigating possibilities of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), superficial thrombophlebitis, arteriosclerosis, carotid artery stenosis, congenital heart disease, arterial occlusion, peripheral artery disease, and aneurysms.
Doppler Ultrasound Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing incidences of various chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, and kidney diseases. This can be attributed to the rising demand for early diagnosis and monitoring of diseases among the masses. In line with this, continual technological advancements, including the advent of handheld and portable Doppler ultrasound devices equipped with improved imaging quality, is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the increasing geriatric population that are more prone to chronic diseases and requiring regular monitoring of their health conditions is acting as a significant growth-inducing factor for the market. In addition to this, the augmenting demand for non-invasive diagnostic procedures among the masses is impacting the market positively. The market is further fueled by the accelerating awareness regarding prenatal care, along with the emerging trend of early detection of fetal complications. Apart from this, an enhanced focus on improving the overall healthcare infrastructure by various government bodies of several countries is providing lucrative opportunities in the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid expansion of numerous point-of-care facilities, rapid urbanization, rising healthcare expenditure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global doppler ultrasound market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and end use.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the doppler ultrasound market based on the type. This includes trolley-based and handheld. According to the report, trolley-based represented the largest segment.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the doppler ultrasound market based on the application. This includes radiology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, and others. According to the report, radiology represented the largest segment.
End Use Insights:
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Home Care
A detailed breakup and analysis of the doppler ultrasound market based on the end use has also been provided in the report. This includes hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers, home care, and others. According to the report, hospitals accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for doppler ultrasound. Some of the factors driving the North America doppler ultrasound market included high healthcare expenditure, growing geriatric population, inflating disposable income levels, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global doppler ultrasound market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Canon Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Siemens Healthineers AG), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- End Use
||Radiology, Cardiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Others
|End Uses Covered
||Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Home Care, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Canon Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Medison Co., Ltd (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Siemens Healthineers AG), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global doppler ultrasound market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global doppler ultrasound market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global doppler ultrasound market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive doppler ultrasound market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the doppler ultrasound market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the doppler ultrasound market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- Which is the most attractive end use in the doppler ultrasound market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global doppler ultrasound market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global doppler ultrasound market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the doppler ultrasound market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global doppler ultrasound market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the doppler ultrasound industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.