The Europe breath analyzer market size reached US$ 895 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,480 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 24.4% during 2023-2028.
A breath analyzer is a device commonly used to determine blood alcohol content (BAC). It operates by using a breath sample, which passes through a solution of sulfuric acid and potassium dichromate. The solution changes color as per the proportion of drug or alcohol content present in the body. Breath analyzers are convenient and efficient to use as they provide immediate and accurate results.
The Europe breath analyzer market is primarily driven by the growing cases of road accidents, along with various initiatives undertaken by the European Commission against drug abuse. Additionally, stringent rules regarding the mandatory testing for drugs and alcohol in industries such as mining, construction and transport have fueled the need for breath analyzers in Europe. Moreover, a significant rise in the demand for effective cancer diagnosis and other diseases, including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), have escalated the demand for breath analyzers. Other factors propelling the market growth are advancing product innovations and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Europe breath analyzer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, application and end user.
Breakup by Technology:
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Semiconductor Sensor
- Infrared Spectroscopy
Breakup by Application:
- Alcohol Detection
- Drug Abuse Detection
- Medical Application
Breakup by End User:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Application, End User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe breath analyzer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe breath analyzer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe breath analyzer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?