The United States breath analyzer market size reached US$ 1,092.5 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,980.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.25% during 2023-2028.
A breath analyzer is a handheld device used to detect alcohol or drug content in the body through an exhaled breath. The breath is passed through a solution of sulfuric acid and potassium dichromate, which alters color according to alcohol present in the air sample. A breath analyzer is convenient and efficient, and provides immediate and accurate results. Consequently, it is widely used by law enforcement officials in the United States.
The market is primarily driven by stringent traffic regulations imposed by the United States Department of Transportation. Additionally, the rising number of road accidents caused due to extreme alcohol consumption is positively influencing the demand for breath analyzers. Furthermore, the legalization of marijuana in certain parts of the US has resulted in the increasing adoption of breath analyzers for detecting the level of drugs in the body. Moreover, the integration of breath analyzers with artificial intelligence (AI) and smart devices is catalyzing the market in the country. Besides this, on account of their distinct features, breath analyzers are widely utilized in the healthcare sector to test the efficiency of asthma drugs used by patients.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the United States breath analyzer market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, application and end user.
Breakup by Technology:
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Semiconductor Sensor
- Infrared Spectroscopy
Breakup by Application:
- Alcohol Detection
- Drug Abuse Detection
- Medical Application
Breakup by End User:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
Breakup by Region:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Application, End User, Region
||Northeast, Midwest, South, West
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the United States breath analyzer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the United States breath analyzer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the United States breath analyzer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?