The Europe decorative laminates market is currently witnessing moderate growth. Decorative laminates refer to specially designed sheets that are utilized as furniture surface materials, flooring and wall paneling. These laminates are produced by blending brown kraft paper with decorative printed patterns under heat and pressure. Decorative laminates are durable and cost-effective, with longer shelf-life and improved aesthetic value. On account of these properties, these laminates are preferred over veneer, paint, and other coatings. They are also extensively used for decorating and protecting cabinets, walls, furniture and floorings.
The Europe decorative laminates market is primarily driven by the rising living standards and increasing per capita expenditure on home décor by consumers. Besides this, the growing consumer inclination toward aesthetically-appealing home interiors and corporate spaces is also propelling the market growth. Moreover, there has been a significant demand for ready-to-assemble (RTA) flooring, furniture and cabinets, which has escalated the need for decorated laminates. Furthermore, several government bodies are making considerable investments in the refurbishments of historical monuments and remodeling activities in residential and commercial sectors across France, Italy and the Netherlands. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe decorative laminates market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, application, end use, texture, pricing and sector.
Breakup by Product Type:
- High Pressure Laminates
- Low Pressure Laminates
Breakup by Application:
- Furniture and Cabinets
- Wall Panels
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Texture:
Breakup by Pricing:
Breakup by Sector:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe decorative laminates market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe decorative laminates market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the texture?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pricing?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe decorative laminates market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?