The Europe exterior sheathing market size reached US$ 2.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2022-2027.
The sheathing is a board material used in the construction of walls, roofs, and other floor assemblies. Exterior sheathing is affixed as an underlayment to exterior siding materials like wood, metal, vinyl sidings, masonry veneer, stucco, and shingles. It is of two types, namely structural and non-structural sheathing. Structural sheathing provides additional strength to the frame structure. While non-structural sheathing offers insulation and increases the R-value of the building. Nowadays, exterior sheathing is majorly used as it forms a nailing base for the siding and offers strength, rigidity and sheer resistance.
Europe represents one of the largest markets for exterior sheathing globally, primarily driven by the rising environmental concerns that have led to a shift toward green construction to reduce carbon footprints. This has resulted in increased sales of exterior sheathing as it generates a lesser amount of carbon emissions than other building materials. Exterior sheathing is made of water- and wax-resistant materials that protect the structure from harsh weather and other external elements. Moreover, the oriented strand board (OSB) manufacturers are also investing in producing value-added products. They are also focusing on research and development (R&D) to improve the sheathing quality and develop innovative products to cater to the needs of end users.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe exterior sheathing market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on sheathing type, product type, application and end use sector.
Breakup by Sheathing Type:
- Structural Exterior Sheathing
- Non-Structural Exterior Sheathing
Breakup by Product Type:
- OSB (Oriented-Strand Board)
- Particle Board
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End Use Sector:
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Sheathing Type, Product Type, Application, End Use Sector, Country
|| Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe exterior sheathing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe exterior sheathing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sheathing type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe exterior sheathing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?