The GCC exterior sheathing market size reached US$
81.6 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$
119.5 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of
6.49% during 2022-2027.
Exterior sheathing refers to a protective layer used to prevent the building exteriors from harsh weather conditions and elements, such as wind and water. Sheathing offers resistance against twisting and bending while providing sheer strength and rigidity to the surface. It also acts as a radiation barrier, boosts insulation and forms a solid nailing base for the siding walls. In the GCC countries, manufacturers have introduced fiberglass gypsum sheathing as these materials are non-combustible, easy to install and enhance the performance of exterior walls by resisting water infiltration and noise transmission.
The GCC exterior sheathing market is primarily driven by the elevating per capita income, rapid modernization, and improved standard of living of consumers. Apart from this, with rising urbanization and the steadily increasing need for housing, the demand for exterior sheathing materials is also growing. Along with this, the growing environmental consciousness has led to an increased demand for energy-efficient and green building materials that are cost-effective and meet the energy code requirements. Moreover, exterior sheathing has gained popularity across the GCC countries due to the standardization of building and construction activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC exterior sheathing market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on sheathing type, product type, application and end use sector.
Breakup by Sheathing Type:
- Structural Exterior Sheathing
- Non-Structural Exterior Sheathing
Breakup by Product Type:
- OSB (Oriented-Strand Board)
- Particle Board
- Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End Use Sector:
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Sheathing Type, Product Type, Application, End Use Sector, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC exterior sheathing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC exterior sheathing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sheathing type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC exterior sheathing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?