The Europe organ preservation market size reached US$ 65.1 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 94.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.34% during 2023-2028.
Organ preservation is the process of maintaining the viability of harvested organs and the ability to restore normal organ function post-transplantation. The process involves the removal of an organ from the body of the donor, storing and transporting it to transplant into the body of the receiver. The procedure of organ preservation involves various techniques, including normothermic machine perfusion (NMP), hypothermic machine perfusion, and static cold storage (SCS). This maintains the temperature and oxygen levels of the organ while increasing the survival rate of the receiver.
The growing incidences of organ failures and the presence of an advanced healthcare industry are some of the major factors driving the market growth across Europe. Additionally, the introduction of improved reimbursement policies along with the rising adoption of innovative healthcare technologies are further supporting the market growth. Moreover, increasing awareness through campaigns and digital platforms over the benefits of organ donation is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the growing number of accomplished medical professionals and lowering costs of organ transplantations are creating a positive outlook for the market across the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe organ preservation market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on preservation solution, organ donation type, technique, organ type and end-user.
Breakup by Preservation Solution:
- UW Solution
- Custodiol HTK
Breakup by Organ Donation Type:
- Living Organ Donation
- Deceased Organ Donation
Breakup by Technique:
- Static Cold Storage Technique
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
Breakup by Organ Type:
Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Organ Banks
Breakup by Country:
- United Kingdom
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Preservation Solution, Organ Donation Type, Technique, Organ Type, End-User, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Europe organ preservation market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe organ preservation market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the preservation solution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organ donation type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organ type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Europe organ preservation market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?