The GCC organ preservation market size reached US$ 1.7 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% during 2023-2028.
Organ preservation is the process of preserving healthy organs harvested from the body of the donor to be later transplanted into the body of the receiver. This procedure involves storing and transporting the organ in static cold storage (SCS), which prevents harmful metabolites from breaking down the healthy tissues. It also employs other techniques, such as hypothermic machine perfusion and normothermic machine perfusion (NMP), that maintain the oxygen levels and temperature of the organ. They are also flushed with organ preservation solutions that are essential to maintain the donor organ quality, which directly influences the survival rate post-transplantation.
Rising occurrences of organ failures due to the prevalence of various chronic disorders, such as diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular ailments, represent one of the key factors driving the market growth across the GCC region. Additionally, the development of modern healthcare facilities and the introduction of advanced techniques for organ preservation are contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the governments of various countries in the region are undertaking initiatives to encourage organ donation, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC organ preservation market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on preservation solution, organ donation type, technique, organ type and end-user.
Breakup by Preservation Solution:
- UW Solution
- Custodiol HTK
Breakup by Organ Donation Type:
- Living Organ Donation
- Deceased Organ Donation
Breakup by Technique:
- Static Cold Storage Technique
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
Breakup by Organ Type:
Breakup by End-User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Organ Banks
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Preservation Solution, Organ Donation Type, Technique, Organ Type, End-User, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC organ preservation market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC organ preservation market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the preservation solution?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organ donation type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organ type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC organ preservation market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?