The GCC automotive lead-acid battery market size reached US$ 375.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 470.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2023-2028.
The lead acid battery is a key component in automobiles such as motorcycles, passenger cars and commercial cars. It consists of a metallic lead anode, a lead-dioxide cathode and an electrolyzed sulfuric acid solution. These batteries are extensively used for the Starting, Lighting and Ignition (SLI) process in automobiles as they are reliable, robust, cost-effective and can withstand heavy usage. Apart from automobile starter motors, these batteries also supply voltage to multiple accessories such as wipers, music systems, air conditions and charging plugs. At present, the thriving automotive industry is driving the growth of the GCC region automotive lead-acid battery market. Owing to rapid urbanization, coupled with the high disposable incomes in the region, there has been a significant increase in the production automobiles, especially electric-powered and hybrid cars. Moreover, increasing research and development (R&D) activities with the aim to develop advanced and eco-friendly variants are further catalyzing the market growth.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on vehicle type, product, type and customer segment.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Saudi Arabia
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- HEV Cars
- Market by Product
- SLI Batteries
- Micro Hybrid Batteries
- Market by Type
- Flooded Batteries
- Enhanced Flooded Batteries
- VRLA Batteries
- Market by Customer Segment
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Vehicle Type, Product, Type, Customer Segment, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market?
- What is the breakup of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market on the basis of vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery market on the basis of customer segment?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC automotive lead-acid battery industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC automotive lead-acid battery industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC automotive lead-acid battery industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC automotive lead-acid battery industry?