The GCC flat glass market size reached US$ 1,089 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,494 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% during 2023-2028.
Flat glass is obtained by melting sand, silica, soda ash, and limestone, which is rapidly cooled down to form liquid sheets. It is used in the production of windows, doors, mirrors, and solar panels as it is customizable and highly flexible. Consequently, its demand is escalating significantly across the GCC region.
The market is mainly driven by the escalating demand for solar panels across the GCC region on account of the growing environmental concerns and rising need for clean energy. Apart from this, governments of different countries are investing in infrastructure development, which, in turn, is strengthening the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising awareness among individuals to reduce carbon emissions is influencing the demand for flat glass in the region positively. However, the market is experiencing negative growth due to the imposition of lockdowns, sudden halt in international trade and the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. It is expected to experience growth once governing agencies introduce lockdown relaxations in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC flat glass market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, product type, raw material, end use, type and end use industry.
Breakup by Technology:
- Float Glass
- Sheet Glass
- Rolled Glass
Breakup by Product Type:
- Basic Float Glass
- Toughened Glass
- Coated Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Extra Clear Glass
Breakup by Raw Material:
- Soda Ash
- Recycled Glass
Breakup by End Use:
- Safety and Security
- Solar Control
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Solar Energy
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Product Type, Raw Material, End Use, Type, End Use Industry, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC flat glass market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC flat glass market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC flat glass market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?